Thursday, June 14, 2012

It's a boy!

Did you ever just KNOW before your babies were born (assuming you have babies, of course) that it was going to be a girl or a boy?  Well, this time I KNEW that we were having a boy.   No reason really, just a feeling I had.

Well, I was right!  

 he's waving!

We had an ultrasound this week and it looks like Baby is a boy!  And growing fine and healthy.  We are thrilled to be adding another boy to the AilidhDaisy crew, and I'm already dreaming up ideas for his quilt and other fun projects. 

And just think, if we ever find our dream house (the AilidhDaisy nest, much as we love it, is definitely starting to feel a bit cramped) I could even decorate a boy nursery again!

    So, lots of fun stuff going on here.  I'm feeling great, and wake up every morning with tons of energy.  Trouble is, about 4pm every day it starts to wear off and I'm left with a stack of started projects, tired children, and dinner to cook!  Baby is starting to make his presence known a bit more, and sometimes insists on my taking a break for a bit, something that (although my husband might disagree) I have become much better at in the last 5 years.  I had a difficult time with my last pregnancy (include a pre-term labor scare, and a week of bedrest and several months of limited activity), so I am thankful and rejoicing in this healthy, active pregnancy.  And trying not to overdo things.

There's just so much to do in a day!

when Joy "helps" me sew

No comments:

Post a Comment