Friday, July 20, 2012

A new tradition

So, partly in response to some of the comments I got on my "chainsaw repair" photo in a previous post, and party because I have nothing else to do tonight with Steve working late, I have decided to begin a new tradition I'm calling  
"Fun Facts Friday: Little Known Tidbits about Colleen".  

Which means that on Fridays when I have nothing to say, I will be saying something anyway (my mother would not be surprised) and sharing with you all some fun little items about ME.

 Maybe someday I'll write a book.

Today's Fun Fact:

The summer after my freshman year at college, my little brother and I spent just about all of our free time completely rebuilding the engine of a 1973 Yamaha Enduro motorcycle.  This was a direct result of my running it into 3 feet of water while trying to cross a beaver pond.  Which I blame completely on the before-mentioned little brother.  Long story.  



But it worked better-than-ever when we had finished, thank you very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment