Wednesday, September 19, 2012

mood board

With just a few more weeks to go now until this baby shows up, I've started thinking about making him a quilt.  I've made one for each of the children so far, and each one has been very different!  I really had nothing in mind for this baby, so I spent a few hours browsing around Pinterest and putting together a board of things I found inspiring -- I'm thinking of propeller airplanes, vintage toys, blue stripe ticking, a hint of lime somewhere, navy and white stripes...


texturesvintage airplane printsalphabet blocksnavy stripesHanging Clipper Planes | Pottery Barn KidsBirch Trees and Birds  NurseryNavy and lime.Hanging Clipper Planes | Pottery Barn Kids                                                        Can't wait to see what it turns into!

No comments:

Post a Comment