Friday, September 16, 2011

Sweater refashion

     Something changed yesterday afternoon.  When we got home from "school" it was warm and muggy.  When we went back outside after nap, it felt like winter!  Damp and cold.
    So, when I had the chance for a little sewing time last night I dug through my "refashion pile" and pulled out an old black sweater.  I told you I couldn't wait to share what I turned it into?  Fortunately today was a perfect fall day -- crisp and sunny.  Just right for a photo shoot.

  And, well, here it is! 
 




And a little hat, for those chillier mornings...


Or dress it up a little...


Ever wonder what's going on just outside of the picture you see?  Here's what was on the other end of the bench!


I was going to put together a tutorial, in case you want to try it yourself, but Steve gets home in less than an hour (hooray!  It's been a long week!), so it will just have to wait for another day!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment