Monday, December 12, 2011

Gift ideas

So, for those of us who are looking for some great gift ideas, here are a few I have come up with, which would be wonderful for anyone you know.

Especially if they like to sew and have a house full of toddlers.  (hint hint, family)

Perfume.  For those days when you feel like the smell of dirty diapers is following you around


Child sized dress forms.  For when you are trying to fit something on your 2-year-old (or 3 or 4... this set even includes a 6 month size!) and they just won't hold still!


  Warm cozy throw.  Because we all hold on to that hope that we might have time to cuddle on the couch with a good book, one of these days...

A Willow Tree figurine.  Because they're so beautiful!  And they might not break it, right?

A Tri-Fold Pattern Pinboard.  Because who doesn't need one of those!

This dress. I, I mean, she, could wear it while doing the dishes...




So, just a few ideas for those of you who are running out of time....

I wonder if my husband ever reads this?


Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Hah! I do read this, Sweetheart - and gift ideas duly noted.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete