Monday, November 12, 2012

Welcome baby!


 Two weeks ago today, our newest little man finally arrived!  I had really expected him to come early, like the last 2, so when he was an entire week late, I was beginning to think he would never come!  Little Declan was born at home after a fairly short labor, and weighed 7lbs, 14oz. 

 He has big blue eyes, a few scraps of redish hair, and looks just like his big brother.
He has completely stolen all our hearts!  His brother and sisters adore him.




 

 So that's the big news around here.  I have been doing almost nothing for the last couple weeks.  Usually I have a really hard time "resting", but this time I've been completely lazy and loved every minute.  However, I am starting to feel like it's time to return to the outside world again, so we'll see if I can catch up on all the things I've been ignoring...


No comments:

Post a Comment