Monday, August 29, 2011

I love a great deal!

Which is why yardsale-ing is one of my all time favorite Saturday morning activities!

Although if gas prices continue to rise, I may have to limit my route to only those yard sales within "little red wagon" range.

I've never been much of a sleep-in person, even before my 3 darlings made it an impossibility, so on Saturday, we're up and out with the birds, looking for the next priceless treasure, just waiting to be discovered and taken home for a dollar. And weekends when Steve has no meetings or other things to do, and I can escape without the little monsters, I mean, munchkins, are really great! Just me and the thrill of the hunt, footloose and fancy free (read, "the only seat belt I have to buckle is my own").

Take a look at the jackpot I hit this week!


Here's the list:
Child's upholstered rocking chair
Ann Taylor Loft dress
Boys leather sandals
Small fondue set
Glass beverage cooler, new in the box
Dozen children's books
3 embroidery hoops
6 sets of boys pajamas
2 2T girls outfits
6 women's tops (Ann Taylor, Abercrombie)
Solid oak cheval mirror


I don't remember the breakdown, all I know is I left the house with $25, and came home with all this! And completely broke for the week.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! With this loot, you're not broke, you're rich beyond measure : )

    ReplyDelete