Sunday, July 31, 2011

New shoes?

I have been looking and looking for some white heels to wear with my new dress to Steve's sister's wedding in a few weeks. Something feminine and summery, with flowers on them. However, I have not been able to find a pair that I like and I can afford! So, Sunday I thought I'd try my hand at refashioning an old pair that I never wear anymore. I used some white duck cloth scraps I found in my stash, some bits of ribbon and lace, and the hot glue gun!
I am a little on the fence with the results. What does everyone think?

Before
As usual, I jumped right in without really thinking, and forgot to take any real "before" photos! These are the best I got...



During




Finished!

with white ribbons


or blue

What do you think? Cute or really not so much?

1 comment:

  1. Very cute and you are so talented! I would never have thought about doing that. I like the blue ribbons.

    ReplyDelete